Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Day 1 Juneathon

I'm doing Juneathon as I want to lost 10lbs before July 28th, when my Husband is taking me to Venice on the Orient Express then 4 nights in Venice.  I want to be able to eat my way round Venice, ice creams every day etc. without feeling at all guilty so this is the price I have to pay.

As I kickstarted my Juneathon weight loss with a curry last night (obviously a back-kick) I decided to try something new for my first day of fitness so I did ZUMBA!

O.M.G. !

I've watched my friend's 12 year old make it look soooo easy.  It isn't. It was worse still when I caught sight of myself in the mirror,  heaving around in the wrong direction arms and legs flailing about looking not at all cool and groovy.

However after an hour of it I'm v. hot and sweaty and I did find that I was grinning so It can't be all bad.

Running tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment