Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Day 21

Today did walking, mainly because I thought I'd lost the dog.

His Dad was out cutting thistles in the fields on his big boys mowing machine, and Buster likes to do that as well sitting on Dad's lap on the machine.  Due to rather spectacular accident couple of years ago we now discourage this so Bus was confined to barracks.

I went out to water hanging baskets and left gate open thinking that if he came out he'd stay with me.  Shortly afterwards heard barking from up the drive.  Drat, has gone out to look for Dad.

Walked up drive could not find him. Went to next doors dogs who he usually visits.  Not there.  Oh Bum, has gone for wander to find Dad.  So I set off in pursuit.  Mile and half later no sign of him.  I went indoors, and voila, good dog was indoors and had been there all along.  Juneathon Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment