Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Juneathon Day 2

Had to go shopping/post office/supermarket and didn't want to get all hot and sweaty and have to wash my hair etc, so decided to do activity later on.

Got back home still with nice hair and make-up and still didn't want to get all hot and sweaty so persuaded myself that swimming was the answer!

Figured that 33-34 lengths of pool = half a kilometre, so set off.

Didn't think I'd do it as I thought I'd be bored, but actually enjoyed it and did 34 lengths of breaststroke! V. pleased with myself and smug. Not bad as I don't usually do lengths in the pool, just splashing around.

Nice man arrived halfway through with parcel delivery but dog showed him where I was so he came to edge of pool for me to sign and I didn't have to interrupt my epic swim.

Do have to do running tomorrow though as have entered a 5 or 10k (will decide on the day) on June 12th.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you've got some varied activities for Juneathon. It's fun to try different things, and this month is the perfect opportunity! A love that you can't mess up a good hair day! :)

    ReplyDelete