Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Day 18

Did walking carrying weights.
OK OK some people might call it shopping, but I walked all around Milton Keynes shopping centre which is v. big, and I carried lots of things I'd bought.

Was supposed to meet Ashleigh at the Apple Store at 11.50 as she had an appointment.  I was there. She was not.  She phoned and said she was stuck in traffic and could I tell them she'd be 15 mins late.

Went for a bit of walking went back at 11.05 - No Ash.  Hung around until 12.30 then texted her to let me know when she arrived and went off for more walking.  Eventually met up at 13.10!  I'd done a lot of walking in that time, then we did more walking all the length of the centre and back.  Weights got heavier as we progressed.

Running for 60 minutes tomorrow. Not sure I can handle the treadmill for that length of time.  Might do 30 on treadmill then 30 round fields if it's not raining.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I was in MK too doing the parkrun - let me know if you are ever up for meeting there. did you get anything at the apple store or was that just the meeting point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you were, I was going to make a surprise appearance, I've been meaning to do the MK parkrun for months, I've got my barcode and everything, unfortunately, parkrun is on Sat a.m. and usually we go out and have far too much wine on Friday night so good intents go out of the window on Saturday.
    No, Ash needed the genius bar at the apple store because her iPhone kept running out of battery. Embarrasingly, they showed her that she had every app she's got, running in the background and using up all the juice! Ooops :)
    Well done though for your new Park Run PB!.

    ReplyDelete