Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Day 24 - I have competition

Done my statutory 30 mins on treadmill. Each time I'm going a tiny bit further and faster, so I think that the slower running is paying off.   By end of Sept, I should have built up both speed and stamina. (Well that's' the plan).

Received an email from my mother last night.  Mum will be 81 next month.  She has bought herself a treadmill!

She's fed up with eating nothing but salads and still not losing any weight, so she's bought a small treadmill that will fold up against the wall, which she is going to keep in the lounge, and walk on while she watches TV in the evenings!  Well Good for her I say!

Had fun and games this morning.  Some nice men came and offered to tarmac our drive for cash earlier this week.  They finished this morning, lovely job, and then surprise surprise, said they wanted £2000 more cash.

Husband declined, and after some rowdy banter they left threatening dire reprisals.

Have photos of them and both their vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment