Pages

Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 23

Excellent 30 mins of cardio, enough to get hot, but hopefully not so much I'll knacker myself like last week.

Ages ago someone told me that you shouldn't do "aerobic" type stuff wearing running trainers, because they are designed to propel you forward and all the sideways movements in aerobics could cause you to damage your knees or ankles.  Remembered that today so I dug out a pair of old plimsoles and used them and..........it was MUCH better.  Far easier to move around.

Have put a new page up top giving a bit of detail of how and why I got started in running for anyone interested.

Buster to hairdresser this afternoon,  booo, I love him all fluffy.





Buster before hairdresser fluffy and cute!



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful story of how you got into running. Your friend will be proud and amused!
    Well done on Juneathon so far - go get that half marathon!

    ReplyDelete