Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

Day 5!

I sooo didn't want to do anything today, but it's only Day 5.  Can't give up yet.  (yes you can yes you can whisper the 'voices')

Decided it had to be something easy so tried barefoot running for the first time since I was a child.  (Mainly because I couldn't be bothered to put my trainers on.)

It was good because I didn't run so fast and that made it easy.  I did a fraction over a mile and will see what my ankles, shins and knees have to say about it in the morning before I decide whether to try it again or for longer.

I know, LAZY LAZY LAZY, but at least I did SOMETHING.

This time next week I'll have done a 5k race, I hope, so I'd better be feeling a bit more motivated by then!

Looked on internet this morning at life-size cut-out's.  Could get one of me in bikini now (Lardy) to compare with me by end of July when going to Venice (Slinky Slim)! Only worry is if kill myself doing all this exercise, husband might have cut-out standing at front of church for service.  Not a good look to be remembered by!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I hear the voices too! Like the idea of the cutout - am off to google it now!

    ReplyDelete