Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Day 3 Still doing it!!

Decided I had to get on the treadmill today. Got on it, then had a think about turning it on.

Live on a farm so have lovely fields to run round, but poor sheep are starving due to lack of rain and no grass growing, and didn't want to frighten them and make them run about , they haven't volunteered for Juneathon after all is said and done.

Did treadmill for 5k, hoorah! Good for me!  Used Audiofuel to help me along (Rollercoaster) http://www.audiofuel.co.uk/   thank you Sean.   http://www.audiofuel.co.uk/our/files/Message-to-self.php   Actually did not call Sean nice names or say anything like 'thank you' during run.

Now going to go in hot tub for relax of poor old bones.  Hot tub ought to count as activity as at 40 degreesC it really raises the heart rate.  Don't think I'd get away with it for Juneathon though.

Can see hottub from treadmill, husband lying in it during my whole run.  Poor thing is exhausted now and asleep in sunshine like big old dog.

Race pack arrived for next week's Woburn Run for BHF.  Will probably only do the 5k not the 10 k unless fitness levels raise dramatically in next 8 days!

Today is Friday, pub this evening, what will I do tomorrow that will not kill me???

No comments:

Post a Comment